NOTICE TO TOWN RESIDENTS - BACK ALLEY GRASS-WEEDS
NOTICE TO TOWN RESIDENTS: Please be advised in accordance with Unsightly Bylaw 702/11 Section 6, the grass and weeds must be cut in backyard including back alley. Thank you for keeping your community clean. To view the Unsightly Bylaw 702/11, please click here Town of Elk Point
Fire Pits and BBQ Structures
Fire Pits and Barbeque Structures Fire pits and BBQ Structures shall be used for the purpose of confining an outdoor fire for cooking, warmth or entertainment and shall comply with the following conditions: a. Fire pits and BBQ structures shall be located a minimum of 3.05 metres (10ft) from anything combustible, b. Located on the site in an area that takes into account the normal wind direction to prevent smoke from bothering the neighbour, c. There shall be no burning of grass, w...
Seniors Pancake Breakfast - June 3, 2018
Click here to view more details on the Seniors Pancake Breakfast ...
Water Usage Form
Have high water usage? Manager your water consumption by filling out this form daily! CLICK HERE For more questions, please contact the Town Office at 780-724-3810. Thank you,
By Election Forum - May 30, 2018
Click here to view more details on the By Election Forum ...
By- Election - Official Nomination
Click here to view the unofficial list for the By-Election ...
|July 2018||5 posts|
|June 2018||9 posts|
|May 2018||12 posts|
|April 2018||7 posts|
|March 2018||7 posts|
|February 2018||7 posts|
|Older Posts||9 Dating back to January 2016|
- NOTICE TO RESIDENTS - BE AWARE
- Fight Like a Princess Fundraiser - August 11 & 12, 2018
- Administration Office Closure - July 18, 2018
- Employment Opportunity - Recreation/Communication Coordinator
- Employment Opportunity - Executive Assistant
- Welcome - Councillor Tim Smereka
- WELCOME - RF PROTECTION & K9 SERVICES
- Trip of the Month - Community Lions of Elk Point
- Servus Credit Union - Escape the Bank Challenge