Day of Mourning - April 28, 2018
The Town of Elk Point Mayor and Council have proclaimed April 28, 2018 as "Day of Mourning" to come together and remember the workers who were killed, injured or disabled at work. In 2017, Alberta lost 166 men and women to workplace injury or illness. To remember them, WCB has developed a memorial poster (click here to view) in recognition of this day. This poster will also appear in our main entrance at the Town Office as a remembrance and a tribute to the workers killed or injured ...
TOWN OF ELK POINT IS NOW HIRING - SUMMER STUDENTS
Visit our Employment Opportunities page to view the full AD or click here ...
Town of Elk Point 2018-2021 Strategic Plan
To view the Town of Elk Point 2018-2021 Strategic Plan, please click the picture below ....
Public Open House - Intermunicipal Development Plans
Click here to view more details on the Public Open House .... To view more details on the Inter-Municipal Development Plan, please click here
Please be advised that the Town Administration Office will be closed on Friday March 30, 2018 and April 2, 2018 due to the Easter Holidays. The Town Office will be open on Tuesday April 3, 2018 for regular Office Hours. Should you have any emergency, please contact our Public Works Department at 780-724-3766 or 780-645-0443. Thank you & Have a happy Easter.
|July 2018||5 posts|
|June 2018||9 posts|
|May 2018||12 posts|
|April 2018||7 posts|
|March 2018||7 posts|
|February 2018||7 posts|
|Older Posts||9 Dating back to January 2016|
- NOTICE TO RESIDENTS - BE AWARE
- Fight Like a Princess Fundraiser - August 11 & 12, 2018
- Administration Office Closure - July 18, 2018
- Employment Opportunity - Recreation/Communication Coordinator
- Employment Opportunity - Executive Assistant
- Welcome - Councillor Tim Smereka
- WELCOME - RF PROTECTION & K9 SERVICES
- Trip of the Month - Community Lions of Elk Point
- Servus Credit Union - Escape the Bank Challenge