Click here to view more details ...
Are your animals wearing their tags when outside? Click here to view more information...
Click to view more information ...
The 2017 Golf Membership are now available for purchase. Click below for more details...
Click here to view more details....
Click to see more information on the items being tendered...
The Town of Elk Point Administration Office will be closed on February 22, 2017 from 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM due to a power outage. Should you have any payments you would like to drop off, please use our mail slot at the front door. Should there be an emergency, please contact our Public Works Department at 780-724-3766 or 780-645-0443. Thank you!! Town of Elk Point
|March 2017||5 posts|
|February 2017||10 posts|
|January 2017||8 posts|
|December 2016||2 posts|
|November 2016||2 posts|
|October 2016||3 posts|
|Older Posts||56 Dating back to September 2016|
- Employment Opportunity - Janitorial Services
- Notice to Animal Owners - Animal Bylaw 694/11
- Alberta Releases Info On How To Get Free Energy Efficient Products
- 2017 GOLF MEMBERSHIP - NOW AVAILABLE
- AXIA FibreTown - Fibre Optics
- INVITATION TO TENDER
- **UPDATE** Power Outage - Town Administration Office
- NOTICE - UTILITY CUSTOMERS
- Town of Elk Point Council Shows support - Pink Day