Fire Pit & BBQ Structures
Posted on Friday May 12, 2017 at 09:57AM
NOTICE TO TOWN OF ELK POINT RESIDENTS:
Due to the hot and dry weather, please ensure the following steps for Fire Pits and Barbeque Structures are followed accordingly:
Fire Pits and barbeque structures shall be sued for the purpose of confining an outdoor fire for cooking, warmth or entertainment and shall comply with the following conditions:
a. Fire pits and barbeque structures shall be located a minimum of 3.05 metres (10 ft) from anything combustible.
b. Located on the sire in an area that takes into account the normal wind direction to prevent smoke from bother neighbours.
c. There shall be no burning of grass, weeds, tree limbs, garden refuse, garbage, or similar materials in a fire pit or barbeque structure.
d. Shall be at all times attended by the property owner/occupant (when in use) who will be held responsible for any damage and costs resulting from the use of a fire pit or barbeque structure.
e. Made of a base and sides that are non-combustable.
f. Fire pits shall be no greater than 0.81 metres (32") in diameter, and a minimum of 0.3 metres (12") deep.
g. There shall be a fire screen in place at all times while burning.
Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact the Town Office at 780-724-3810 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Author: Town of Elk Point
Comment on our article:
- St. Paul - Elk Point Regional Recreation Services Master Plan - Press Release
- Elk Point Community Choir presents The Saloonleeper's Daughter
- Zabava Ukrainian Dance Performance and Dine & Dance
- MALANKA 2018
- Elk Point Municipal Library Rhyme Time
- ELK POINT MUNICIPAL LIBRARY BOARD - BOARD BOOKS FOR BABIES
- NEW LIBRARY HOURS
- St. Paul - Elk Point Recreation Services Master Plan - Press Release
- Elk Point Utility Rates Going Up - 2018