Elk Point Airport
Elk Point offers you a personal invitation to fly in and check out our great facility. We welcome all inquiries. The Elk Point Airport is located in a very prosperous part of our Province and opportunities exist for you to start your own business or expand your existing one. We are actively pursuing companies or individuals to start a flight training school or aircraft repair location.
Please call or visit us anytime and discover why Elk Point is "The Right Place To Be"
The Elk Point Airport is an excellent facility located approximately 8 kms east of Elk Point on secondary highway 646.
Our airport has an asphalt runway of 4492 feet in length and a width of 75 feet with a tie down area. Our terminal building awaits you with a lounge and kitchen facility.
Once inside you will also find a list of services our community provides with names and phone numbers of local motels, restaurants and ground transportation.
Please call our Town Office at 780-724-3810 for assistance between the hours of 8:30 and noon, and 1 to 4:30pm.
- Call# CEJ6
- REF: N53 53 35 W110 46 20 5E 16 degrees E
- UTC-7(6) Elev 1981’ A5015 E-16
- LO1 LO2
- OPR: Town 780-724-3810 Reg
- PF: A-1 C-2,3,4,5,6
- FLT PLAN: NOTAM FILE CYLL
- FIC: Edmonton 866-WXBRIEF
- ACC: Edmonton IFR 888-358-7526 or 780-890-8304/8305
- RWY DATA: Rwy 07(074 degrees) /25(254 degrees) 4492x75 asphalt RCR Opr Ltd maint
- LIGHTING: 07-(TE ME), 25-(TE ME) ARCAL- 123.2 type K
- COMM: ATF tfc 123.2 5NM 5000 ASL
- NAV: NDB 8M 414 (L) N53 53 25 W110 46 05 at A/D Pvt Unmonitored