Jul 13, 2022
Vacancy for Medical Office Assistant at Elk Point Medical Clinic
WE ARE HIRING!
RECEPTION/Medical Office Assistant
PART TIME POSITION
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- MOA certification and experience working in a medical clinic/health care setting are desired assets!
- Respectful, showing empathy, good communication skills, advanced proficiency with computer systems and knowledge of WOLF EMR.
- Reception duties: booking of appointments; including rapid screening for COVID on phone, reason for visit
- Directs and escorts patients to examination rooms
- Prepares rooms and patients for morning physicals, and tidy rooms after patient encounters.
- Relays patient concerns and information to the appropriate member of the health care team.
- Cleans and stocks examining rooms and other designated areas with necessary supplies.
- Cleans, sterilizes and maintains instruments and equipment as directed.
- Performs general service duties including preparing requisitions and samples to send out to lab, reports, inventory control
- Appropriately retrieving, photocopying documents, receiving, sorting and sending facsimiles, scans radiologic and consultant reports into the patient’s EMR (Electronic Medical Record).
- Measures blood pressure, temperature, pulse and patient weight and height when patient arrives.
- Other duties as required.
Salary – $17-21/hr
Open till filled!
Email: [email protected]