Parent Link This Week – March 16, 2020.
Since all children’s programming/sports are cancelled, Kim and I came up with a list to do with your kids! Our kids used to love these activities, we know yours will too! Many of these activities you have also done at Parent Link!
- 1. Make a fort
- 2. Have a picnic in the kitchen
- 3. Pajama party all day!
- 4. Water play/ice play/pour station for our fill and dump stage kids
- 5. Little Chefs at home-Bake a cake/decorate cupcakes
- 6. Treasure hunt
- 7. Obstacle course
- 8. Play “I Spy”
- 9. Pudding painting
- 10. Sensory Bins…..using things from home (Rice/Beans, etc) Remember to use measuring cups, tongs, scoops!
- 11. Dress up like Mom or Dad in your clothes!
- 12. Create a homemade lacing activity. Use an old cereal box
- 13. Recycled creations. Let the kids use imagination
- 14. Truck/car wash in the kitchen! Let kids wash own toys!
- 15. Dance party! 16. Make a craft
- 17. Make a leprechaun trap
- 18. Make a puppet using those single socks!
- 19. Read a book
- 20. Go tobogganing
- 21. Build a snowman
- 22. Sensory bottles using sparkles
- 23. Pipe cleaner lacing or creation
- 24. Color/draw
- 25. Practice cutting (use flyers, cut out favorite foods and make a grocery list)
- 26. Make slime!
- 27. Plant seeds in pots.
- 28. Snow painting with spray bottles/food coloring
- 29. Bring cookie sheets, spoons, muffin tins outside for an outdoor kitchen
- 30. Tea party
- 31. Sing the Rhymes That Bind songs!
- 32. Color sorting activities
We could continue this list forever……please enjoy this time with your children, they won’t be small for long!